Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Did the colors change again?

  1. #11
    HB Super Moderator
    Did the colors change again?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Did the colors change again?

    I think your right Pano.Because it has been gray for me for like a week, and hasn't changed on my end.I have 2 different skins in the cache so maybe I have to go back and delete the light green one.To keep it from changing for anyone else.

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member cradeldorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2010
    Location
    Muskegon Mi.
    Posts
    1,334
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

    Re: Did the colors change again?

    My background is gray now. : )

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did the colors change again?

    There is a darker green (several bars) that have gotten even darker for me since I last posted.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  4. #14
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did the colors change again?

    Here's a screen shot

    37
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  5. #15
    HB Super Moderator
    Did the colors change again?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Did the colors change again?

    Yes that's it ! It hasn't changed since I uploaded it.

  6. #16
    Senior Hostboard Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2008
    Posts
    2,003
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Did the colors change again?

    Color scheme is OK with me. Does anybody else think the 'links' in the posts could be a little more conspicuous?

    Overall, well done.
    Opinion is only as valid as its verifiable supporting evidence.

  7. #17
    Senior Hostboard Member Panomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    1,811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Did the colors change again?

    Yes, for some reason the links are not highlighted as they should be. That may be something to look for in the template. If you need help with that AB, just let me know.

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Did the colors change again?

    I liked the Welcome box in the dark green - at least, my memory of it says I did....
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage

  9. #19
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did the colors change again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Todd W. White View Post
    I liked the Welcome box in the dark green - at least, my memory of it says I did....
    Todd, I don't think it was ever dark green........ that's were that awful bright green was.

    Just now, I'm noticing the "View First Unread" link, while viewing this thread, is quite hidden in the dark green bar at the top of the thread.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  10. #20
    HB Super Moderator
    Did the colors change again?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Did the colors change again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Panomaniac View Post
    Yes, for some reason the links are not highlighted as they should be. That may be something to look for in the template. If you need help with that AB, just let me know.
    Thank You Pano for your generosity,but I'm Ok now ! It's that when you make changes you can't go back and tweak one thing you have to do the whole skin again PIA.I can't make the bars darker because you can't see the text in them there has to be contrast if the text is dark the color has to be light,if the text is light the color has to be dark !At the bottom I can't change the color of the (Edit>Reply>Reply with Qoute)buttons (They are Hardcoded into the software) so they have to be light in color. Been there done that ! Todd knows how it is ! If Todd wants to change something I will work on it ASAP.
    Last edited by Altec Best; September 8th, 2011 at 05:47 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.